The solution is not dangerous and there are no special rules that regulate its transportation. However, urea is incompatible with some materials and should be stored and transported in containers that do not corrode upon contact with the product. To ensure its durability, it is desirable to store it in the temperature range of -11 ° C to + 30 ° C and away from direct sunlight.
AdBlue®: SYNTHESIS or MECHANICAL MIXING
AdBlue® production by synthesis:
- Greater product cleanliness without risk of contamination.
- High quality of each batch.
- During production, the product is constantly in liquid form.
- Tracking each batch.
- Production is possible only in large nitrogen-fertilizer plants.
AdBlue®Production is possible only in large nitrogen-fertilizer plants
- There is no guarantee of using a special Urea for AdBlue-Urea AM.
- Danger of pollution during different stages of production.
- Inconsistency in the quality of the different batches.
- The dissolution of granulated urea results in the appearance of residual elements.
- The origin of granules.
NOXy® is a 32.5% solution of urea produced by Grupa Azoty which is obtained from technically pure (non-polluted) urea and demineralised water, also known as AdBlue® 1. Auto Trade Chemicals Ltd. offers its customers a high quality product, produced by the synthesis method, under the brand name NOXy® by Group Azoty PUŁAWY, with proven quality and guarantee for trouble-free operation of the SCR system of your heavy trucks and agricultural machinery.
Our goal is to provide a high level of service by providing our customers with steady supplies to your destination
Auto Trade Chemicals Ltd. offers NOXy® in the following volumes:
- AdBlue® specialized tankers with a capacity of 24,000 liters, equipped with discharging equipment and an option to print information for the delivered quantit, as well as taking a control sample;
- IBC containers with a capacity of 1250 liters and 1000 liters;
- AdBlue® system - 2800 liters;
- Industrial packaging of 10 liters with easy-to-use spout;1 AdBlue® is a registered trademark of Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA).